Browse our documentation, it contains answers to (hopefully) all of your questions about Fathom and using our software. If you still have a question, please reach out to support via email.
- If Fathom isn't working on your site
- Can I add more than 50 sites?
- How do I transfer a dashboard to another account?
- Does replacing Google Analytics hurt my SEO?
- Why is my account locked?
- Only my homepage is showing up in my data
- Do I lose my stats if I change a URL or site name?
- Why are my stats different from other analytics?
- Why is Fathom better than European-only providers?
- What are salts and hashes?
- Does Fathom have “X” feature?
- Why am I seeing UTM parameters I didn't make?
- WordPress analytics
- SavvyCal analytics
- Bloggi analytics
- Nuxt.js analytics
- Webflow analytics
- Ember.js analytics
- ConvertKit analytics
- Drupal analytics
- Carrd analytics
- Ghost analytics
- Vue.js analytics
- Next.js analytics
- Gatsby analytics
- Inertia.js analytics
- Transistor.fm analytics
- Other SPA analytics
If you still have questions or require help with anything, please reach out to us and we'll happily get things sorted out for you.