Create a Fathom account
Fathom Analytics is a hosted website analytics software tool. That means all you have to do is sign up for an account, embed our script on your website, and we take care of the rest.
Every account comes with a 30-day free trial. So there are no charges to your credit card until the start of the 31st day. If you don’t want to continue during the trial, you can cancel your account at any time (and no charges will occur).
You can pay monthly or yearly for your account (annual plans come with a 17% discount).
Creating your account
Setting up your Fathom Analytics account is a few simple steps and takes minutes:
Get started for freefrom any page on this website.
- Choose your plan (based on your average or estimated monthly pageviews)
- Enter your email and credit card details—don’t worry, you won’t be charged until the 8th day.
- On the next screen, enter your billing details.
- Create your first site and start using Fathom.
Details about creating your account
- Every Fathom plan includes up to 50 sites. You can create up to 50 dashboards in a single Fathom account at no extra charge. If you need more than 50 sites, it’s $14/month for each additional 50 sites.
- To share a specific dashboard with a team member, client, someone else or the public, see shared dashboard settings.
- You can create unlimited email reports to send to yourself, your team members, customers or whomever.
- Each site comes with free website uptime monitoring.
We take care of up-time, maintenance, security, support, and host our script on our worldwide (GDPR compliant) CDN to ensure our code snippet loads quickly.
If you go over your page views, we will never suspend or close your account or stop collecting your website data. Instead, we look at a 2-month rolling average (where you significantly exceed your plan both months) and email you when we’re upgrading your plan, based on consistent overages, not just occasional traffic spikes.
We have no long-term contracts, so you are free to cancel at any time.
If you still have questions or require help with anything, please reach out to us and we'll happily get things sorted out for you.