Export your data
We never want to hold your data hostage or even own it. Your website analytics are yours, so you can download your data whenever you’d like.
- Go to
Settings, click on the site name you wish to export data for, and then click
Manage. From there, you’ll see a heading called
- Exports are done on a site-by-site basis, so click the
- In the modal that appears, click
Export my data.
- Large exports can take a bit of time, so you’ll receive an email with the URL to download it when your export is ready.
- Data download pages are protected and require logging into your account if you’re not already.
- Click the link in the email once you receive it to be taken to your download page.
- From there, your data is separated into seven files: Browsers, Countries, Device types, Events, Referrers, Pages, and Sites. Each file is a CSV file and opens in any spreadsheet or text-file software.
Please note that these download pages expire within 48 hours, so download your data immediately. UTMs are currently not part of data exports, but we are working to add them ASAP.
If you still have questions or require help with anything, please reach out to us and we'll happily get things sorted out for you.