Exporting your data
We never want to hold your data hostage or even own it. Your website analytics are yours, so you can download your data whenever you’d like.
- In Fathom Analytics, go to
Sites. From there, you’ll see a column called
- Exports are done on a site-by-site basis, so click
Downloadon the site you want to export.
- In the modal that appears, click
Export my data.
- This can take a bit of time, so when your export is ready, you’ll receive an email with the URL to download it.
- Data download URLs are protected and require logging into your account, if you’re not already.
- Click the link in the email once you receive it to be taken to your download page.
- From there, your data is separated into 7 files: Browsers, Countries, Device types, Goals, Referrers, Pages, and Site. Each file is a
CSVfile and opens in any spreadsheet or text-file software.
Please note that these download pages expire within 48 hours, so grab your data when you receive your email.
If you still have questions or require help with anything, please reach out to us and we'll happily get things sorted out for you.