Restrictions and terms for the affiliate program
By signing up for the Fathom Analytics (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
- No coupon, deal, loyalty, cash-back, rewards or virtual mall websites
- No infringing on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights
- No cookie stuffing or altering
- No adware, spyware, loyalty-ware or any such software
- All referring links must be verifiable/traceable (pretty links permitted)
- No violate any laws, rules or regulations
- Do not include our affiliate links or program in any content that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, harassing, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials
Paid Search Policy: Affiliates MAY NOT bid on company name, product name +, or misspelled keywords ("Fathom", "Fathom Analytics") for the purpose of PPC on the search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask, etc).
When linking to our website/your affiliate link:
- Your website can not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our website or brand. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your website is our website or any part of our website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating). All referring links must be verifiable/traceable (pretty links permitted).
- Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
- You may not use of any of our company or product terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. fathom.website.com or www.fathomanalytics-discount.com
- Using of any of our terms ("Fathom" or "Fathom Analytics") as part of your social handle is strictly prohibited i.e. facebook.com/Fathom-coupons
If you intend to promote our affiliate program via email campaigns or newsletters, you must adhere to the following:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our affiliate program.
- Email must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the email is being sent on behalf of Fathom.
We reserve the right to reverse affiliate payouts due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions.