Get in touch
Hey there 👋
Whether you’re an existing customer or someone who’s looking to give Fathom a try, we’re happy to help. For quick answers to common questions, scroll down to the FAQ below.
Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Not a problem, contact us via email and one of the founders (Jack or Paul) will be in touch shortly.
Frequently asked questions
- What happens if I go over my plan limit?
- Your analytics will never be turned off if you go over your page view limit or have a massive traffic spike. Instead, we’ll reach out to let you know a more appropriate plan based on your average page views per month on a rolling two-month average.
- How many websites can I use Fathom on?
- 50 websites. Our pricing plans are per average monthly page view, so use Fathom on up to 50 the sites if you want, and you get separate Fathom dashboards for each. If you need more websites, contact us.
- How long are my analytics/data stored?
- Forever. We don’t believe in data-retention limits, so as long as you’re a customer, you get access to 100% of your historical data with us. And, if you ever change your mind and want to leave, you can export 100% of your historical data before you go.
- Do you have a lower-priced plan?
- We do not and have no plans to have a lower-priced plan. Fathom is the best privacy-focused, GDPR compliant option that brings truly premium infrastructure to the table (meaning your analytics don’t go offline, and your dashboard is fast, even if you have millions of page views per month), and our business is fully sustainable (we're going to be around for the long haul).
- Why should I choose Fathom over X?
- There are lots of reasons, and we have a whole page on this subject. Here’s the gist of why most companies use our software: privacy law compliance (meaning you don’t need cookie notices), accuracy of our stats (we block bots, we bypass ad-blockers), and have serverless + high-scaling infrastructure without downtime.
- I’m running Google Analytics and Fathom, why are the numbers are different over the same time period?
- Google Analytics tends to include bots and web crawlers in their analytics, which can increase stats on their end significantly. Fathom blocks bots and web crawlers, but also bypasses ad-blockers, which can result in higher (and more accurate stats from us). We've gone to great lengths to make Fathom as accurate as possible.
- Do you have feature X?
- We are always adding new features and refining existing features That said, these are our current features, here is our roadmap, and our changelog. We don’t announce or commit to new features until they’re released to all customers at the same time. No need to ask us for ETAs on what’s coming next, as we like new features to be pleasant surprises which every customer gets at the same time.
- Are you hiring?
- No, we are a tiny team and we aim to keep it that way. Please don't send in your resumes.