To use Fathom Analytics, you need to sign up for an account. Every account comes with a 7 day free trial, and requires a credit card.
There no charges until the start of the 8th day, and you can cancel any trial by going to Settings, then Billing, then Delete account. We remind you with a few emails too, so you aren’t caught off-guard with a bill.
From the registration page, you also need to pick the most accurate plan for your site or sites. Every Fathom plan comes with the ability to add our embed code on unlimited sites, and so the plan limits are simply the total of all sites created on your account. So you could have a single site with 90,000 page views or 90,000 sites with 1 page view each per month, and they’d still fall under our base, 100k plan.
Signing up for Fathom is quite easy and takes a few minutes.
- Click the
Get started for freebutton from most pages on our website.
- Choose your plan, prices start at $14/month (or save 17% if you pay yearly) for up to 100,000 page views monthly.
- Enter your email address and credit card details—don't worry, you will not be charged during your free trial.
- Enter your billing details.
- Enjoy your free trial, on us!
From here you can start creating your first site(s) and adding your embed code.
Every plan with Fathom Analytics comes with the following
- A commitment to privacy as well as GDPR, CCPA and PECR compliance
- Unlimited sites that all share your page view allowance
- Unlimited email reports (weekly or monthly) which can be sent to unlimited people
- Unlimited custom domains for our embed code that bypass ad-blockers
- Unlimited website and SSL monitoring for all your websites
We take care of up-time, maintenance, security, support, and host our script on our world-wide CDN to ensure our code snippet loads quickly, no matter where your visitors are coming from.
If you go over your page views, we will never suspend or close your account, or stop collecting your website data. Instead, we look at a 2 month rolling average (where you greatly exceed your plan both months) and email you when we’re upgrading your plan, based on consistent overages, not just occasional traffic spikes.
We have no long-term contracts, so you are free to cancel at any time.
If you still have questions or require help with anything, please reach out to us and we'll happily get things sorted out for you.