Most of this month, we were dealing with a malicious DDoS attack. In response, we worked with security experts to help protect our infrastructure from future attacks.
- Built admin functionality for clearing spam traffic
- Moved current visitors from MySQL to DynamoDB to ensure faster performance
- Fixd "Not a number" error on brand new events
- We received expert guidance on configuring our firewall to protect our application from DDoS attacks
- Added application level spam protection
- Removed old code that was no longer in use
Return to changelog